To book an appointment please read the following and
- Call us at 905-540-1900, or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the info below or
- Click here to Book Online.
The Hamilton clinic provides medication (pill) abortions only.
In some case we can book same day appointments please call the clinic.
In order to book your appointment, we will need:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Contact number
- Your OHIP or Private Insurance Policy numbers (we bill on your behalf for IFH and UHIP patients)
- When you had your last menstrual period
- Whether you have any allergies or health concerns
- How you confirmed your pregnancy
There are several methods of confirming a pregnancy: a home pregnancy test is the most common, but an ultrasound, urine or blood test by your doctor or walk-in clinic are also acceptable. You don’t need to bring or keep the pregnancy test results.
- Your appointment will take approximately 1 hour
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please provide us with 48-hour notice.
- For patient privacy, our waiting room is reserved for patients and interpreters only.
- If you are under 4 weeks pregnant you will be booked at approximately your 5th week
On the day of your appointment
- You must bring your Health Card or Insurance Documents
- Do Not take any Benzodiazepines
- There is a fee for services that are not covered by OHIP or other insurance parties
- If you have an IUD it will be removed during your visit (please inform us)
In Canada, you may not be qualified to take the abortion pill if any of the following apply to you.
- You take Presdnisone or other Costicosteroids
- You are over 9 Weeks pregnant
- You are prescribed daily benzodiazepines (If it is taken as needed, you’re OK)
- You had a C-Section in the last 12 weeks
- You have been diagnosed with a blood disorder.
- You have Addison’s Disease (Adrenal Failure)
- You are Anemic